From: suneel babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Axapta Knowledge village
<axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>; Development <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:52:19 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Dynamics Ax server configuration..

HI Satish...            Thanks for ur Response.,                     I will try
in this way.... I will explain clearly...    1. First we install one AOS named
"Dynamics" on C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\40\Server path and the
appl folder is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\40\Application. it is
working properly.    2. Then we install another AOS names "DynamicsAX" next
time in the Same server and Appl path. when i go to the Appl folder there i
did't found any application for the new instanse. But it is start from Control
panel.    3.Then i create a client configuration for Second instance but its
send an error " Server is unavailable". But the second instanse is running on
control folder.   4. PLz solve my problem. or Send how to install Multiple AOS
in one System..We are waiting for ur reply.. Thanks in
Advanse.,Regards.,Suneel.===================================================================Hi
 Suneel,

I have 2 Dynamics 4.0 instances running on one machine with 2 AOS, 2
databases and 2 applications all running at same time.

To one AOS you can give port number 2712 and another one you can give
2713, make sure that you start both AOS, then go to configuration and
prepare two configurations. Both client can be started now. wish you
best of luck :)

Thanks,
Satish Panwar

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: