Hi Ashwani,

i have tried ur way.

delivery remainder of the purchase order is not updated in ur case
also.

regds

babu

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, ASHWANI JAIN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Prakash,
>
> If you use the Quarantine reject funtionality, that means you are
rejecting / scrapping the reject material inhouse, instead of
returning it to the vendor. So system as per logic also, if some item
is rejected inside your organisation while you have procured 100 qty,
then you have to pay full amount to vendor.
> In your scenerio, if you want to really reject and return the
material to the vendor, then before first spli the main quarantine
into two Quarantine orders using split functionality. Then for the
reject qty, define the new warehouse as reject warehouse (at
Dimension tab) and end the quarantine order. When you end, now system
will transfer the stock to this reject warehouse.
> From this warehouse, create a new Returned Item PO and return the
material to vendor using negative GRN (Packing slip). Using this way,
you can fullfill ur scenerio without any customization.
> Else customization is required to handle this issue, which may be
lengthy task.
> Try this workaround, if workable in ur scenerio, els you have to
opt for customzation..

> Dear Babu,
> Perhaps you scenerio / idea may not work in case, the deleiver
remainder will be come zero, e.g.: if PO qty is 100 and you recieve
100 pcs, then line status will become received, and now you will not
be albe to carry out the further packing slip (as packing slip button
gets de-activated) for that line till it is invoiced (if invoiced
order locked is not applicable)

Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/