From: chuapatrickd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 19 April, 2007 7:57:19 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Default paper size

Hi to all,

I have an axapta report. I want this to be printed to a legal size
paper. However My problem is that the default paper size is always
Letter size. How can I command ax to make the default size to legal.
Below is my code to run the ax report.

Thanks,
Patrick

static void ExecuteReport( args _args,str MyReport)
{

Args args;
SysReportRun reportRun;
// str MyReport;
;

//MyReport= "GIS_BIR_1601EF" ;

args=new Args();
//args.name( reportstr( GIS_BIR_1601EF) );
args.name(MyReport) ;

reportRun = new SysReportRun( args);
reportRun.query( ).interactive( false);
reportRun.report( ).interactive( true);

// reportRun.setTarget (PrintMedium: :Screen);
reportRun.setTarget (PrintMedium: :Screen);

reportRun.run( );

// reportRun = new menuFunction( menuitemOutputSt r
(Myreport),MenuItem Type::Output) .create(args) ;

// reportRun.run( );

}

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now
at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/