Hi everyone,

I am not sure this is something common that I just never saw the post for
but in Ax3.0 SP3 I found when I print a report and use the OPTIONS to try to
print email the To, Cc and Bcc are all no there!  Only the file type
PDF/Ascii is there.  So basically there is no way for me to send an email!!!

I have from Sp1 to Sp5 all installed on the same PC and all the rest show
the fields so I am a little puzzled what the problem is

Does the email option check for certain installed programs or configuration
keys?

Thank you

James