I think it is easy to check. just check the final query created, as when you
check or uncheck the sort and groupby checkbox on sysQueryForm it gets
reflected in the final SQL Query created.

  Hope you understand. if you ned any further clarification, let me know.

  Regards

Siva kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Guys,

I want to check the condition from the report that whether the sort and groupby
checkbox is checked/not in the sysQueryForm sort tab.

Suggestion will be appreciated.

Thankx,
kumar

We Born to Win...