From: "Andrae, Tobias" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 1 May, 2007 3:18:44 PM
Subject: AW: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Navigation Pane New entry

Hello Diego

first of all, create a menu in AOT\Menus.
Then, after adding some menuitems to this menu, go to the Node "Main Menu",
right click and create a "New Reference". From the new Window "select" just
drag and drop your new menu to the main menu.
Now you have got to stop and start the client or just re-open the current
company.
After these steps the new menu should be visible somewhere in the main menu,
normally as last entry.

br Tobias