Hi Ton,
     Right.In Ax 4.0 there are lot of enhancements in the application objects.
If there are any conflits in ur customization you have to compare the code and
resolve it manually.For upgrading the application, there are some steps need to
be followed. You can refer the upgrade manual also.

  Regards,
  venkat
  http://DynamicsTech.blogspot.com

axaeffect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          yap.. thq venkat :)

just need confirmation, after that I start Axapta, and then
synchronize, and then compile application, right?

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, venkat raghavan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ton,
> You can do the same in Ax 4.0 also. While starting the Ax
Service, After receiving the message you have mentioned wait for 5 to
10 mins. after that refresh the service.It will be started.

> When you are starting the service of Ax 4.0 for first time it
will take some time to start.Becuase it will build the index
file.Nothing to worry about the message given by the service
controler. Just wait for 5 more mins.