Hi,

1.- Yes, only change the label property in your Generated Design.

2.- In programmable Section you can add elements and methods
     to display calculated fields or texts, this section run from fetch
     or anyother method of an element in your design.
     programmable section have an identification number called "control
     number", that you can take for run it.
     i.e.
     element.execute(1);
     where 1 is that identification number.