From: G Radhakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 9 May, 2007 7:05:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Payment fees

Hi zeno,
Can u exactly mention the business logic ?

Regards,
GR.
--- zeno zoe <dynamics0309@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

> hi there ,
>
> Is there anyone who got very good knowledge about
> Payment fees in purchase ledger,
>
> Many thanks
> Zeno

> Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't
> settle for less, sign up for
> your free account today

http://uk.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=44106/ *http://uk. docs.yahoo. com/mail/ winter07.
html

> removed]

http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: