Dear Carsten & Jim

thank you for your support

i've already found a journal type called statistics Transactions (on the
journal names form), but actually i don't know where can i find (and then
use) it for posting.
as we are all know that a journal of type daily appears on the GL journals,
and a journal of the type customer payment appear on the AR Payment journal.

the quistion is, where can i find and use the journal of the type statistics
Transactions?

also i've found a field called quantity on the general journal (lines) form,
but it seems to be informational only (not functional)

your feed back is highly appreciated

have a nice day