Hi Chamida,

This is normal in AX3... espacially when AX resize the report layout to fit the
paper.

>From my experience, you should design your report control, layout,... with a
>fixed size.

Thanks.
Khue

----- Original Message ----
From: chamindakothalawala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:41:05 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Printing reports in pdf format

Hi Group,

I will try to save my customized report in PDF format.
But the problem is that the Logo did not resized automatically. It is
resized and showing correctly with in axapta. If I save that report in
RTF format. it is showing Logo correctly. What could be the reason for
this. I am using Axapta 3.0 with SP4 with SQL Server 2005.

Can any one kindly advice on this.

Regards,
Chaminda