sysTableLookup.addLookupfield(fieldnum(ITL_AdminClubMembershipRequisition,
emplid));

       queryBuildDataSource =query.addDataSource
(tablenum(ITL_AdminClubMembershipRequisition));
       queryBuildDataSource.orderMode(OrderMode::GROUPBY);

queryBuildDataSource.addSortField(fieldNum(ITL_AdminClubMembershipRequisition,
emplid));

    queryBuildDataSource.addRange
(fieldnum(ITL_AdminClubMembershipRequisition,Authorize))
    .value(QueryValue(enum2str(noyes::Yes)));
           sysTableLookup.parmQuery(query);
      sysTableLookup.performFormLookup();
change table id and field id accordingly

On 5/16/07, V G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi
> In the report parameter I have to show all the unique values of a field of
> some table as selection.
> So if there are three records in that table A where in the field X has
> values 1,2,3,2,1
> I have to show the values 1,2,3 in the parameter of the report as
> selection.
> I know this possible using lookup form. Can someone please tell me how.
> I can get all the five values if I write a relation on the extended
> datatype
> but I need just the unique values.
> Thanks

Pankaj Kumar Gupta
--
Technical Consultant | Microsoft Axapta.
IL&FS Technologies -09810999669.