-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Agus Riyadi
Sent: 20 May 2007 21:58
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Blobdata type

Hi James,

Any container typed is stored as image data type in SQL Server database so
it is variable sized with maximum size of 2 GB.
Don't how it is implemented in Oracle.

Regards,

Agus

On 5/19/07, James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi everyone,
>
> I was wondering if I use the container type Blobdata on a table will this
> take a fixed amount of space in the database or how is the space decided?
>
> Thanks
>
> James

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk