From: Asrar Ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:17:17 AM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Financial dimensions on a Stock close

If the Inventory Profit/Loss summary account dimension validity is set up as
"To be filled", you will find this message. If you want to have this set up for
Inventory P&L Journal as well, set up the dimensions at Item Master Level.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks,
Asrar

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
I think there was a hotfix for this issue (this is Ax3.0 right?)