Hi,

Here is a small job that displays all the printers configured on that
particular system

static void displayingAllPrinters(Args _args)
{
    PrintJobSettings pjs;
    int i;
    ;

    pjs = new PrintJobSettings();

    info(strfmt("The default printer is %1", pjs.DeviceName()));
    info(strfmt("There are %1 printers", pjs.getNumberOfPrinters()));

    for (i = 1 ; i <= pjs.getNumberOfPrinters() ; i++)
    {
        Info(strfmt("Printer No. %1 is %2", i, pjs.GetPrinter(i)));
    }
}
Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards,