Hi ,

Does AX support multi-currency handling in misc. charges process? I want to
create PO and invoice in US$  but the misc. charges should be calculated in
different currency on invoice amount .  When I create PO in US $ it does not
allocate auto misc. charges on that PO but if both PO and misc. charges are
of the same currency then it process correctly. Please let me know if I am
missing some step.

Secondly is there any proper report available of Misc. Charges? Because I
could not found any.

Regards,

Faiqa