Hi all,

I have created a new table say Table1 and have a field called field1 which is
the unique key field

Now this table is related to PurchLine by creating a relation in PurchLine
table in the following way

PurchLine.Field1 == Table1.Field1

Now these two tables are used in webforms as datasource along with PurchTable
also as datasource

PurchLine datasource has property Joinsource set to PurchTable, Link type as
active and delayActive as no

Table1 datasource has property Joinsource set to PurchLine, Link type as active
and delayActive as no

I have added a web grid in this web form and grid contains fields from both the
tables (webgrid data source is PurcLine)

The problem is that for fields of PurchLine data is coming in proper way but
for fields of Table 1 only 1 record is shown in the webgrid for all the records
of PurchLine

This setup was working fine in 3.0 EP but when we recreated the whole form in
4.0 EP this setup is not working as expected. Request anybody who has had
similar experience with 4.0 EP to share their thoughts on the same

Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh Tej.

      Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without
download, Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php