Hi Senthilsomu,

  FRx is connected to AX through an OBDC connection. There is an XML file that
need to be imported into the AX AOT.. this is the tricky part, you need a
techie's help for this. The ODBC connection must be named here ( it gets
imported as a "Job" ). It is this file that does the mapping of COA and
Dimensions.

  After installation of FRx software, the ODBC connextion must be chosen for
setup and connexn.

  Hope it helps.

  Regds
  Hema Krish

chenthusomu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi All,

I would be greatful if anyhelp can be extended in knowing more about
FRX integration with AX 4.O. I would like to know things like how to
connect Axapta with FRX and so on. I tried with FRX manuals, but
nowhere there is info about this.

thanks,

Senthil