Dear All
I have configured sql 2005 reporting services with axapta 4 sp1 and updated
the models by using axapta model update functionality. When I open report
Manager, I can see all the models which are in perspective in AOT. I created
reports by using report builder. when I run those reports, the data is not
displayed. It is showing me  the following message.
" No data was found that matched your report criteria. "
I would like to know how can I solve this problem.
Thanks
Chaminda