Hi all,
We are also facing the problem. In our case, we take
voucher number from lines to header. What we are doing
is closing and opening the form; then it gets
displayed. This is the way we are doing.. expecting
some good replys from gurus...

Regards,
GR.

--- abhijit raje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi friends
> can any one tell me how to refresh form when i add
> any new value on it.
> i.e. i have afield in header and its dependent on
> the
> line value so after entering in the line the header
> should be updated automatically can u tell me where
> place refresh function for this to happen

> You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with
> AutoCheck
> in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/