________________________________

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shahzad
Butt
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:42 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AX: Workflow

Standard AX doesn't however there's an add-on written by company called
FolioDev which does exactly what you've been asking for. It works for
both, Standard client and the Portal. The add on is called PSA
(professional services automation)

Regards,

Shahzad Butt