Hi Raj,

  Yes its fairly simple just copy this code into Axapta and focus on the
comments which i wrote.

  static void createSalesOrder(Args _args)
{
    AxSalesTable axSalesTable;
    AxSalesLine  axSalesLine;
    NumberSequenceReference numberSequenceReference;
    NumberSeq    numSeq;
    SalesTable   salesTable;
    SalesId      salesId;
    SalesFormLetter_invoice salesFormLetter;
    ;
  //Comment these three lines.
  //  numberSequenceReference = SalesParameters::numRefSalesId();
 //   numSeq = NumberSeq::newGetNum(numberSequenceReference);
   // salesId = numSeq.num();
    axSalesTable = AxSalesTable::construct();
    axSalesTable.parmCustAccount('4009');

   // here just try to give your Invoice number instead of salesId as i gave in
example

   axSalesTable.parmSalesId('00113_036');
      axSalesTable.salesTable().initValue();
    axSalesTable.salesTable().initFromContactInfo();
    axSalesTable.salesTable().initFromCustTable();
    axSalesTable.salesTable().validateWrite();
    axSalesTable.save();

  // Similarly here

      salesTable =  SalesTable::find('00113_036');
      axSalesLine = AxSalesLine::construct();

  // Similarly here as well
    axSalesLine.parmSalesId('00113_036');
    axSalesLine.salesLine().initFromSalesTable(salesTable);
    axSalesLine.salesLine().initValue();
    axSalesLine.parmItemId("OL-1000");
    axSalesLine.save();
      salesFormLetter =new  SalesFormLetter_invoice(TRUE);

salesFormLetter.update(salesTable,SystemDateGet(),SalesUpdate::All,AccountOrder::None,false,true);
  }

  There you go.. All set..

  Regards,
  Mohsin Zia.

Rajkumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Mohsinzia,

Really thanx for the help. Now what I need is, the invoice number
getting created should be stopped as I want to put my own invoice
number say which is stored in someother table. Numbersequence
invoiceId should not be created. Any idea on that would be gr8.

Regards,
Raj

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Mohsin Zia