________________________________

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of deep mala
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:17 PM
To: axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Unreconcile the reconciled account

Hi all,

Is there any way in Dynamics Ax where i can unreconcile the reconciled
bank statement. For e.g. i had reconciled my bank account for the month
of April, but now i want to unreconcile it so that after adding few more
transactions i can again reconcile for April.

To my knowledge account reconcile is per month, and in one single month
we cannot have two reconcile statements.

Any suggestions or views are appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Regards,
Deep

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and
confidential to Hexaware and are intended only for the
use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not review, disclose, disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email
in error, please delete the same alongwith
all attachments thereto and notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.