Hi everyone.a bit of a teaser to end or start the week

I was always under the impression document management function checked the
user's access rights for the main table you were trying to assign a note to
and allowed or stopped you from creating notes based on this (e.g. so if I
had view only of custtable then I could not create notes)

In Ax3,0 SP4 and SP5 that I have it seems this is not the case and I can
create or edit notes so long as I have the right to the DocumentRef table?

Has it ever worked the way I thought it should or was I just too much of a
dreamer.or thinking of something else where this happens?

Thanks

James