Hi,
are you working with AX 30?
I have similar problem before, the reason for this error is that,
axapta creates wrong reference LotID in inventtrans table, for the
second pick list.

I assume if the 1st pick list has been posted, the 2nd cannot be made.
If this is your solution approach, then just customize the form so
that job card journal having picking list posted, will have "pick
List" button deactivated. So the user cannot perform the 2nd pick list
on the same job card journal.

Thanks and regards

Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "ranganath_mbs"