Hi,
  In order to get warehouse wise costing. Flag the financial inventory field in
dimension group against warehouse dimension.

  regards
  Pramod

Sanam Abdullah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi All

In Axapta can I have different prices at different warehouses for one
item.. Is it possible how can I do that ...

For example I have an Item ABC at warehouse GW having cost price 100 and
the same item ABC but at warehouse MW and have a different cost price 200

Can I do it in Axapta?

Your help will be appreciated a lot

Regards,

Sanam Khsn