Yes, when i Pass journal entry also, from where can I
print Debit Note? wat iam expecting is like credit
note, a Debit note should be generated, right?

<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433>

> The information contained in this communication is
> intended solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom it is addressed and others
> authorized to receive it. It may contain
> confidential or legally privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
> notified
> that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
> any action in reliance on the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited and may be
> unlawful. If you have received this communication in
> error, please notify us immediately by responding to
> this email and then delete it from your    system
> This email may have been intercepted, partially
> destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain
> viruses and no liability is accepted by LG Life
> Sciences India Pvt. Ltd. (LGLSI) as a result.
> Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
> message represent the opinion of the sender and do
> not necessarily represent or reflect the views and
> opinions of LGLSI.

> removed]

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/