In AX 4.0, we have a requirement to print a different address on the
check (e.g. for lockbox address) then what is the primary address in
the Vendor master.  So, we set up an alternate address with address
type 'payment', however, the check still picks up the primary address.
There seems to  be no way when printing the check to select an
alternate address.

We've checked CustomerSource, various user group web sites, and emailed
contacts. However, we still have no definitive answer about Axapta's
capability for handling this requirement. Does anybody know how to do
this?  Thanks.

Dan Fine
Fine Solutions