Hi all,

  Thanks in advance for your help. two questions I have tried to solve
for a long time, want post it here before i give up.

Q1) this is my query:

  while Select CustTable{

       /* At here how can I refer all the fields' values from the row
       and write into a txt file??       Example COde please      */

  }

  i dont want do it like :

       io.write( custTable.field1 + custTable.field2 + ........

it will take me forever :/

Q2) this is my another query:

    q.addDataSource(tbId);
    qq = new queryrun(q);
    if(qq.next()){
         /* How to retrieve individual field data from a unknown
                                                           table??
After that, because the table is unknown, how do i assign that
       unknown datatype value to an variable?*/
    }

Thank You,
Bryan