Hi,

     I have installed Dynamics Ax 4.0 in a Win XP system by referring a domain
in Win 2003 server installed in another system.  When I logged in to the Win XP
system, as an Administrator in to the domain, the system worked fine.  I could
able to work with Dynamics Ax.  In the Administrator login, when I created a
new user in the Users form of Axapta, (that user is already available in the
Active X directory), the system is throwing up an error saying, the user is not
available in the respective domain.  When I used the Import option, the system
could not contact the domain at all.

    Please help me to get rid of this.

  Regards,
  Abdul