faiqa

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of setiaji
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 12:06 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to unsettle the journal ?

Thanks again Faiqa for your amazing quick anwer.

Its not me who did the posting with settlement.
I only have an order to unsettle that journal.
So i began check the voucher and invoice number
to get the journal number from open transaction editing.
Next i search in ledgerjournaltrans table to get the journal number.

Right now, i already have journal number,voucher,invoice and recid.
Then i follow your instruction.But the voucher or invoice is not there.
Is there something happened with posting journal proses?

Its really great help for me Faiqa

- setiaji -