Hi Alfonso,
   Can you tell me how you are getting the error? Normally AX32.exe cannot
utilize more that 1.6 GB RAM. R u carrying out a huge nos of batch processes
or trying to import lots of data? Can you please give some more details on
what you are trying to do and when ur getting the error? I got this error
during AX 3.0 SP1 to AX 3.0 So5 upgrade but I have resolved it.

Awaiting ur reply

Arijit