Hi Vijay,

I do not see a standard report which will give openning(+/-)
transactions= Closing stock.

We can print as of any day what is the value of inventory under
Inventory management-->Reports-->Status---Inventory Value

We can print separately detailed transactions under
Inventory Management--Reports--Transactions--Inventory transactions.

Inventory value is a summary report and transaction report is a
detailed report. What you are looking for is a report combining both of
them.

We can normally manage with this standard reports unless client is very
specific.

Regards
Lenin Ramasamy

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "axaptavijay"