maan, replying for your second query... you need to be technical to delete the
Financial dimension. try consulting any technical..
  One thing you can do...
  Compile whole AOT,
  and synchronize table...
  may help you if you realy have deleted all related data in the tables and
Enums...

  Regards

Kapil Khanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi everybody can somebody please explain me how to get pop ups using
alert rule. I have created Alert rule for example on change of shipment date on
SO and i have activated on alert options Pop Up but after chnaging i dont get
the same.

My second query is just imagine in Ax 4.0 i created a new financial dimension
using wizard then how can i delete it. I deleted it from data dictionary and
base enum sysdim still i can see all the newly created dimensions on form. Not
being a technical, this is bugging me a lot.

Thanks and Regards

Kapil Khanna