From: Subbu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 10:17:48 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Functional Help on this scenario

Hi,

I am using Ax4.0/Sp1 and I am running into an issue. I am wondering
if there is a proper way of functional work around.

1. Purchase order:

Qty ordered : 1000 at the unit price of 10

2. Did pakcing slip for 250 Qty ( 250 * 10 = 2500 )

3. Did mistake durng invoicing.

Invoiced : Qty 125 ( update Field ) for 10,000 ( in stead of 1250).

Invoiced got posted by a user for qty 125 at 10,000.

I tried to issue a credit note oft this line to backout the invoice
and tried to settled the original invoiced amount with the credit
note. However, I noticed all the fields under Lines - Quantity tab
got messed up.

is there any better way of solving this issue?. Under worst
condition, I can back out all the trasactional changes using X++ as I
know which tables/classes to be touched. But I dont want to do that
as its not healthy.

Could someone help me in functional work around?

thanks,
Subbu