  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AX CONS
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:51 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] I have one question about cheque.

Hi all,

I have one question about cheque. After I reversed the transaction, the
system is converting the cheque status to Cancelled. The customer wants to
use Cancelled Cheque again. As you know, when I generate the payment, the
system is only bringing the Created status cheque. So, how can I use
Cancelled Cheque again? I have an idea about that, just change the status of
the cheque on the ChequeTable by small modification. If I change the status
of the Cheque, could that create any other potential problem? I know that,
that will still show old transaction. But that is OK for me.

Thank you.