Hi Anil

According to the Ax help:
Indicate whether the default quantity in the picking list journal is
to control and write up corresponding stock transactions. If you do
not select the field, the consumption quantity in the picking list
journal is to control and write up corresponding stock transactions.
Control means that there will always be a quantity in the stock
transactions to satisfy the quantity in the journal lines."

This means...if you select this option, the corresponding stock
transaction(s) that are created when the picking journal line is
created, are in accordance with the proposal quantity.  It doesn't
matter if you change the actual consunmption quantity, the stock
tansaction don't change.  The reason for this is for MRP and MPS
planning....

Regards
Eddie

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Anil Kumar
Sinha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone used the check box "Inv - Manage Planned order qty" on
> Production -> Parameter -> Journals tab -> Picking List journal
group?

> I think it is used to calculate BOM proposal quantity on Pick list.
But