Hi all,

I have one more quick question about costing for production. Now, I want to
allocate or put some expenses on the production order or Multiple Orders by
some allocation rule. As I know, Axapta standard does not have menu like
this, only we could do some adjustment on the Closing and Adjustment menu by
soind at least Close or Recalculation. But that is not effective way to do.

How do you handle this kind of situation? Have you had chance to look at the
Cost Accounting in Ax 4.0?

Thank you