Hello All,

  We are handling multiple packing slips against the single purchase order...
  The problem is the packing slips which we are trying to post for invoices are
not getting updated in lot transactions(inventTrans)...
  to replicate this aprticular bug , generate purchase order, do multiple
packing slip, and try to select the packing slip randomly and invoice it ...
  Now, click on Inventory button -->lot on purch line...
  select lot transaction --> update tab --> filter on invoice number and look
for packing slip , it will show the wrong packing slip.