Dear Karthikeya,

We are not able to find TDS payable account setup in the TDS vendor group.

The posting profiles are setup according to the HELP Document, but the TDS
payable accounts(General Ledger) are not being effected after an entry has
been made.

Please advise as to what can be done or you have any doc to guide us.

Regards,

Kamaraju Vudata

  _____