Hi guys,

I got a problem with a client. They want to add a creditnote along with Invoice
to attach to a Purchase Order.

The client does invoicing through Invoice register and approval. While
approving the invoice if there is a difference in the amount dynamics doesnt
allow to go furthur.

The scenario goes like this.

Purchase order is for  = $80
Supplier invoice         = $100
Credit Note               = $20

I am sure someone would have come across this situation. This happens quite
often in Multinational companies. Please help me in this. Does Dynamics allow
to attach creditnote to an invoice to make it to the Purchase order value?

Waiting for your replies and sugggestions.

Many Thanks