Dear Madam,

  Could you please clarify the following doubts so that i can help you.

  1. Do You want to upload WDV of FA balance as on date
  or
  2. Do You want to maintain the acquisition cost and depreciation amount
separately.

  Regards
  Prasanna
  kavitha_cwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear All,

I need to upload the Fixed Assets details into Axapta 4.0 SP1.
I have an Asset Purchased on July 01, 1993 for Rupees 44,00,000 and the
Asset was put to service or use on March 28, 1994.
The Fiscal Year which was used for calculating depreciation is April
01, 1993 – March 31, 1994 and like the same till 2006-07
The depreciation rate for the Asset is 4.75% under Straight Line method.
There is an additional acquisition on November 30, 1995 for Rupees
1825859 and put to use on March 30, 1996
What is the method of depreciation do I need to use to solve this
requirement?
Is there any provision to solve the requirement in AX 4.0?

Thanks in advance,
Kavitha