Hi,

       I am using Dynamics Axapta 4.01 with SQL Server 2005 (all components)
installed.  When I am configuring Ax for Reporting Services, in the Advanced
tab of the Reporting Servers main form, we have to enter the folder name to
store SSRS reports and configuration.  By default, the folder 'Dynamics' is
coming, where do we need to create this folder in the system.  I created in the
IIS -> ReportServers -> Virtual directory as Dynamics, but I am getting the
following error:

  The supplied report folder does not exist.

      Can anyone help me, where to create this folder and how to configure this
folder for ReportServers?

      I am using Win XP and referring a domain.  I have installed the database
server in the same XP system for testing purpose.

  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks in advance.

  Abdul