Hi debashish,

  Actually the client want to fix validations between dimensions i.e. they want
to fix validation of one dimension selection  based on the another dimension
selected.

  I see dimension hierarchy in GL>setup>dimension>dimension sets& dimension
rules in Ax 4.0. Can you pl elaborate on this set up.

  regards
  prasanna

Debashish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          HI prasanna,

there is no such dimensio hierarchy in AX, but I would like to know what
problem is your client facing

thnx
debashish