Hi Mohammed,

Say what?? Please run that by me slowly

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mohammed
idais
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:41 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Product Builder

hi nitesh ranjain
to solve your issue you should used to Validation at variable ,when choose
textlite show the colors blue and green .
writhe the conditions in the validation .

best regards
Mohammad Idais
Nitesh Ranjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:niteshranjan007%40yahoo.com> > wrote:
For this you need to create PBA Variable for second field and use first
variable to create Query for second variable.
Hope this idea will work!!!!!

Craig Fidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:cfidler%40bs3.co.za> > wrote:
Hi All,

I need a helping hand with regards to Product Builder. I am running Ax4
Sp1,.

How do I restrict a user to a selection of records based in a prior
selection.

E.g. I choose a textile lamp shade the I can only choose red blue or green
for the colours.

Regards,

Craig