Hi
instead of using readlist use findlist then you can send multiple docs
for this you have to use sendmultipledocument method in axdsend
class and in the class AIFOUTBOUNDPROCESSINGSERVICE>>processChannel
add findlist in switchcase

thanks  and regards
vijay

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon George"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You will need to create a custom end point and action class that
will
> perform this for you. You can model it off of the readSalesInvoice.
As
> far as I know there is not out of the Box offering for this. Still
that
> is the point of AIF, it's a framework that you are suppose to
extend.

> Thanks,
>
> Brandon
>

> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
priyanka
> sinha
> Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:16 AM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AIF, send multiple invoices
>

> Hi,
> I want to send multiple sales invoices in one xml document. For
this i
> checked readListSalesInvoice in Action and as well as enabled the
set up
> in
> end point.
>
> Does anybody know how to setup to send multiple invoices into one
XML?