Hi,

I am trying to create intercompany SO / PO using domain. This intercompany
transaction involves :
- Comp account A as the VENDOR
- Comp account B as the CUSTOMER

The steps are as follow :
1. Create vendor & customer account in associated comp account.
2. Create an Organization ID in both comp accounts, select "intercompany
organization" option, select the associated comp account (eg : comp acct A
on customer side)
3. Organization References : input the intercompany customer account with
type "Customer" and intercompany vendor account with type "Vendor"
4. In interco vendor account, I set customer acct in field "Our account
number". The similar thing is also done in another side.

But when I tried to create an intercompany PO , it keep showing "Vendor
codes was not specified".
Could you please tell me what steps I have missed or which steps I have done
wrongly? I hope you dont mind to share your experience & knowledge on this
issue because I've been trying this many many times. I'd really appreciate
your assistance. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Miranda