Hi,

Negative Days is used for company to wait planned order that has reference with
Sales Order without creating new planned Order.
Let Say Your SO has delivery Date 10th September.And Your Purchase Order has
delivery date on 9th September. If you filled 10 Days on Negative Days field it
means that system doesn't not create new planned order to fulfill your
requirement until 19th September (because  maybe your PO delay) System will
create action message that your Sales order delay

regards

Lukas Nugroho

apicsdaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Can someone
please tell me how they use this field? I seem to get
 puzzeling results from it.