Hi,

    When we put licence it shows us electronic banking module, even on the
microsoft partner source site it shows electronic banking is possible with
dynamics Ax. I studied a document in which it mention that Dynamics ax will
import the transactions of electronic banking. In Customer Payment
Journal-->Lines-->Functions, there is a button to import the transactions
using import type Electronic Payment, But how it will work and in which
format it receives the data it is not mentioned. Please guide me how it will
work.

Regards,
Mukesh

On 9/20/07, Agus Riyadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> I don't have knowledge on electronic banking but a discussion with a
> colleage told me that one possibility is to use integration server such as
> BizTalk. Using that integration server Axapta can 'talk' to many different
> system.
>
> Please share if you get any progress.
>
> Regards,
>
> Agus
>
> On 9/19/07, kamaraju80 <[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]<kamaraju_vudata%40semanticspace.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > can u provide the details if u have?
> >
> > I have been trying for any help for a long time
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Kamaraju
> >
> > --- In
> > Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>
> <Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "Mukesh Kumar"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > How we can use Electronic Banking in Microsoft Dynamics Ax?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Mukesh

Mukesh Mutreja
# 09818421567