No integration with general ledger is perfectly possible. You have all
information regarding quantities and cost prices within you inventory
module; Stock taking is the done on a periodiacal basis ( eg quarterly or
yearly ) after which a global posting thru a general ledger journal is
made to adjust any  stock accounts. This way of working presumes that you
post incomming invoices on a vendor and a cost account  and an outgoing
invoice on a customer and turnover account. when posting the summarized
figures you first do the stock taking for the current period to establish
current stock. The "formula to apply is the following

End stock current period =  es
begin stock current period  = end stock period -1 = BS
P = purchases at cost price
S = sales at cost price
SV = stock variation

ES = BS + P - S

Difference between ES and BS = SV which can be deducted or added to the
stock account and set off againgst the stock variance account ( which is a
p&l account)

This way of working prevents to have a multitude of transaction in you
accounting. It also allows to adjust for any mistakes made during handling
of incomming an doutgoing stocks

This might clarify you question, also it might not. but at least I tried !

Best regards

> Ohh I can see you need the Colombian Cartel module
>
> sry. I could not resist :-)
>
> Regards
>  Per JakobsenVRSCR
> StreetRodhttp://www.motorcykelgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=8459
>

> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:26:40
> +0000Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Non Ledger Integration in Axapta
>

> Does anyone have any experience of setting up Axapta version 3.0 without
> posting Financial transactions to the General Ledger. All Ledger
> integration is turned off?I have just come across a system set up in this
> way where all reporting is carried out interrogating the Inventory
> transactions. Most weird. Been working with Axapta (dynamicsAX) since 1998
> before that XAL. Never seen that in the UK before. Any views? Anyone else
> set a system up in that way.

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be